Equipped to Counsel Level 1
Who: Any believer, whether pastors, lay counselors, small group/missional community leaders, ministry staff, parents, teachers, etc.
Why: To equip followers of Christ with the ability to apply the gospel in personal and specific ways to the heart and struggles of others.
- Fundamentals of biblical counseling
- General and specific methods of biblical counseling
- How to listen well
- The art of asking thought-provoking questions
- How to apply the Bible to everyday life
- What the Bible says about common struggles such as addiction, anxiety, depression, anger, and sexual sin
- 8 Live class sessions – 4 hr. (in person or virtual, also recorded for replay)
- ABC annual membership
- Equipped to Counsel Textbook
- Subscription to Journal of Biblical Counseling
- (2) Paul David Tripp Seminars (video)
- Video lectures – ETC (35 hrs.)
- Video lectures – BCBC (30 hrs.)
- Graded assignments with feedback
- Ticket to the annual ABC conference
In order to register for ABC certification training through Brunswick Center for Biblical Counseling, please select the button below and register through ABC first. The cost is $25 to register. Once ABC receives all their required information, you will be registered for training which will begin in September. BCBC will obtain all materials and login information for you. Please call Marty Burris at 919-818-3291 if you have any questions.